Interesting Websites

www.spellingcity.com www.mathletics.co.nz www.studyladder.co.nz www.wordle.net

Sunday 13 October 2013

Ally and Booboo's Fiji Adventure

In the first week of the holidays I drove to Auckland and we got to go to McDonald s at the airport. It was a three hour flight to Fiji. In the plane we got given some food for free. When I got to Fiji it was late at night so we went to bed. The next day I woke up at 7.30 in the morning. I yelled out to Mum to see if I could go to the pool and have a swim before breakfast. Once it was breakfast time it was a buffet and we got some hot and cold things and I saw them grinding the fruit to make the orange and tropical juice.

Some of the things that we did in Fiji were...
  • going to the kids club and playing mini golf
  • seeing the lovo being put down
  • we went on the boat
  • went snorkelling
  • played volleyball with my friends
I had the best time that anyone could have in Fiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment